[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom church document request

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Jun 1 12:51:54 PDT 2009

Bob and Bronwyn & others,

no these churches are Lutheran Churches and they are still operating today.
EZAB has the Rypin records but I believe not the Sierpc records.  I have the
Michalki-Rypin records from 1810 to 1865 (LDS films 715,096 to 715,102) in
an indexed file and I'm currently putting the families together before
submitting this to SGGEE for their Pedigree Database.

Earl

Message: 4