[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lubraniec, Wloclawek District, Warszawa Province

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Mar 14 21:19:46 PDT 2009

Gary,

I am looking at your data in the SGGEE Master Pedigree database.   You
are showing the oldest 3 Schmidt children not born in the USA.   Have
you looked at their naturalization records to see where those documents
indicate those children were born?

In the 1879 passenger list that you found for Caroline, where did it say
she was coming from?

In the 1892 entry records that you found, where did it say that Amelia
and Adolph and Carl came from?

Do you have death records for any of the family members not born in the USA?

Have you tried looking at area histories for the area where August and
Caroline settled in the USA?   There will sometimes be good accounts in
such histories about where they came from.

Have you tried looking at the Lutheran records in the USA where they
settled?

Gary Warner