[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia origin

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Wed Mar 25 06:25:26 PDT 2009

Hello Carole

I have no idea what "Londska Zirda" means.
But:
we can locate the place Colonia OLGIN, especially because there is
connection to the name HENKEL.
First there is a handmade plan of OLGIN and the colonies in the
neighbourhood. You'll find it here:
http://www.ahnenforschung-grohn.de/deu/wolhynien_orte/olgin-natalin-jadwigin
/olgin-natalin-jadwigin.htm

Next you can identify the place OLGIN in relation to other places in Volynia
on this map:

http://wolhynien.de/images/Lueck1927_gr.jpg

down on the left side, east of HOROCHOW ! (Enlarge the map !)

And: on the third map you'll find old and new colony Olgin on this map more
detailed

http://www.mapywig.org/m/WIG100_300DPI/P47_S40_BERESTECZKO_300dpi.jpg

You find Olgin on upper edge of the map under numerals 16 and 20 (edge of
map) !