[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RootsMagic 4 trial ends

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:07:42 PDT 2009

Hi,
Have many of you trialled RootsMagic 4?  As always I left playing with it to
the last minute (believing the trial would end at midnight corresponding to
somewhere in the US...) and so was in the middle of trying out an assortment
of reports when my time ended.
I'm quite tempted by this programme but would appreciate others' ideas,
especially as I believe Legacy to be very high on the list of happy users of
this mailing list.
I'm currently still working with Family Tree Maker.
Kind regards,
Bronwyn.