[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RootsMagic 4 trial ends

Sue Eipert seipert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:36:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have been a very happy user of Rootsmagic for many years, and have
just started with the new version - Rootsmagic 4

I think you're referring to the end of the beta test trial. You should
now be able to download the official new version of Rootsmagic 4 from
the Rootsmagic website at any time for a free trial (which can be used
for, I think, 30 days before needing to purchase it).

Rootsmagic has great capabilities for handling sources and places, among
many other things, and is also quite user-friendly. One of its virtues
is its flexibility.

It has an active user group and a responsive developer. This version was
a complete rewrite and has been tested by lots of users for a couple
months. New reporting capabilities are among the features that will be
added in the near future.

Sue