[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FRIEDRICH aus Boryszewo/Tiefenbach, Plock (UpstreamVistula)

Siegfried Friedrich siegfried at familie-friedrich.de
Sun May 3 10:02:08 PDT 2009

Hallo,

I search for more informations to my ancestors *FRIEDRICH*. A few times
ago I found an interesting chronicle of the school and the community
Nowe Boryszewo /Tiefenbach (Plock) by Franz Lackner.

www.upstreamvistula.org/Documents/NoweBoryszewo.htm

Here you can read, that in 1825 a few settlers from Germany buyed land
over there.

One of them was called FRIEDRICH.

The postman Hermann FRIEDRICH on page 33 is my still living uncle (and
also the 15 years old boy on page 50). The man on page 35 with the
number 20 was my grandfather Ludwig FRIEDRICH. He was born in 1886.

August FRIEDRICH (no. 18) was his brother, Ferdinand LINK (no. 9) was
there brother-in-law. Two daughters of the family KULBARSCH (I think n.
43) are godmothers to my brother Wolfgang.

The coachman (page 74) was August FRIEDRICH.

In a published article "Aus der Geschichte der Niedrungsdörfer der
Gemeinde Gombin" you read something about a village Deutsch-Troschin.

The wife of my grandfather Ludwig FRIEDRICH was born there in 1889.
She's called Marta FRIEDRICH (born: FELSCHER). This is the Mrs.
FRIEDRICH from page 54 in the chronicle of Tiefenbach where you can
read: "Frau Friedrich, deren Mann und sämtliche 3 Söhne im Felde
stehen". The sons were my uncles Albert and Hermann and my father Ewald
FRIEDRICH.

I think, further brothers and sisters to Ludwig and August FRIEDRICH
were Adolf, Eduard, Gustav, Julius and her married sister ? LINK.

Who can give me further informations to my ancestors?

Kind regards
Siegfried (FRIEDRICH)