[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans drafted in Russian Army

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Wed May 20 16:27:34 PDT 2009

Several people have expressed a desire to see Russian military records.  I
think that these are not something that one can get access to easily.  I
hope I'm wrong, but I think one must visit the archives in Moscow or St.
Petersburg.  There is what seems to be a recent address for the State
Military Archive in Moscow at the following link.  Scroll down to near the
bottom.  It also gives a phone number.
http://66.193.175.9/poland/Military_Records_Europe

Dick