[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Braun from Poland after 1900

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 1 15:44:44 PST 2009

Bruce,

I found the family on the 1910 census using Ancestry.com.
Michael Braun is 55 years old
Matilda is 54 years old
son Gottlieb is 11 years old and
son Friedrich is 6 years old.

It also notes that Michael and Matilda have been married 21 years.  It also indicates mother Matilda had 21 children but only 3 surviving as at 1910.

Rose Ingram

The census record also indicates Friederich was born in Russia.  This would mean the family arrived after 1904.

From: albertmuth at aol.com

  Is Gottlieb born 1899 and Julia 1887 or so?

  From: Rose Ingram <roseingram at shaw.ca>

  Bruce,

  Do you know the approximate years Gottlieb and Julia may have been born.

  Rose Ingram