[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Braun from Poland after 1900

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 06:10:50 PST 2009

Bruce,

"Kobelka" in the Lubartow region near Lublin is more commonly spelled
Kobylki. Today its administrative locations are Ludwin, Leczna,
Lubelskie, and map coordinates are 51 degrees 21 minutes 29 seconds and
23 degrees 19 seconds.

I am one of the volunteers for the Lublin Project and can assure you
that you will find information about your ancestors in the project
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html
You will be able to order records from the church in Lublin, though most
of these will be in Polish or Russian.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry