[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reply to e-mails

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 20:33:32 PST 2009

Are you saying that your outgoing emails,  do NOT have the person you  are
answering - email below?  (Like your's is below, here in my  email)

This is usually an option of your email program.   I can't even  guess how
you can set that option as you need to describe WHAT email program
you are using..

Or are you wondering why your computer doesn't reply to you when you
send an e-mail??    that doesn't make much  sense!?   ;-b

Bob K.

In a message dated 11/2/2009 3:01:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,