[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 20:44:52 PST 2009

As a newbie to genealogy,  I'd noted "EWZ" mentioned a few  times,
but kept thinking it was EZA  (the Berlin documents center)..   but
curiosity got me searching for EWZ and I'm overwhelmed with
too many 'hits' via google.

I did see that Mennonites have taken their subset of names, and there
is a US center where research and microfilms are available.
But I thought I saw someone mention finding online data in EWZ?
Am I misunderstanding what I can find in EWZ online?  Is any of  their
records online?

Bob K.

In a message dated 11/12/2009 3:36:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,