[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sat Nov 14 07:21:25 PST 2009

Hello Karl,

in addition to your information about EWZ: there is some more and often more
detailed information available by other documents of the DAI.
This archival fonds (DAI) is partly online available for Bessarabia,
Eastern-Volynia, Russia (Odessa !)
but NOT for western/central Volynia !
The "Stammblätter" = ancestral files of the EWZ mostly contain only the next
generation, marriages or children.
So called "sippenkundliche Fragebögen" = genealogical Questionnaire are
really more detailed (see :Koblenz extractions from Bessarabia)
Same information is available for Volynia, Eastern Poland, Narew-area,
Baltic area, Galicia, and others.
This documents are NOT online available !
Contents is often: grandparents or gr-grandparents, origin, emigrated
siblings worldwide ...

I'm searching in this documents since January and have only seen parts of
the fonds.

Hannes W.
Germany