[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE DB's was: EWZ

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 20:36:25 PST 2009

First...   Thanks to all for your EWZ help & pointers,   it was an eye
opening learning
   experience,  and I've still yet to digest it  all!   Thanks again..

How often does the SGGEE database get updated?    I see that  SGGEE001r9
was placed in May 2009,   and  SGGEE001r10 was placed  in July 2009.. ?!?!
What is this SGGEE008r4??   And how do we get to  *it*?
(or is that web page out-of-date?
_http://sggee.org/members/pedigree_guide.html_ (http://sggee.org/members/pedigree_guide.html)

Still New & Confused member...

Bob Krampetz
   (GF changed spelling from Krampitz)

In a message dated 11/13/2009 5:40:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,