[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Are you connected to Gustav Litke or Gottfried Gass?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 16 10:54:04 PST 2009

Back in 2005 I was on a genealogy bulletin board trying to help someone find the village spelled Ozenta in the Siedlce region as it appeared on an Ellis Island record for the subject immigrants.  I don't know if that person was an SGGEE member or someone else on the Internet.  I no longer have record of the original question.

I just received an email from someone in Germany who is related to this Litke family.  The correct village name is Ocięte.  If anyone recognizes this query, let me know and I will put you in touch with each other.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB