[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village name Widoncka

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 20 12:19:02 PST 2009

Karen,

As others have written, this spelling does not appear to be accurate.  I did a search for that spelling on the Ellis Island site and nothing showed up.

If you can send a copy of the manifest image to me personally, I will see if I can get a better read on the spelling in context.  If it is on Ellis Island, just provide me with the name and year and I will go there directly myself.

Jerry