[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Lutheran Church books on familysearch.org

R. Marks JibeHo22 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 21:43:57 PST 2009

Hi:

Some months ago I was able to view online records of Russian Lutheran Church
books on familysearch.org.

I used this link in the past to access these books:

http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=3;c=1469151;w=
4653

I need to search for the birth record of Gustav Marks (born 1881 or 1882).

However, this link no longer provides access to these books, and I have been
unable to find a new link to access these books.

Does anybody have an alternate means to access these books online?

Surnames of interest: Marks, Kirsch, Blessener, Toennes, Hauser, Winter

Thanks,

Randy Marks