[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wilhelm Althausen

Helen Gillespie hgillespie at rogers.com
Sun Nov 29 17:56:25 PST 2009

A copy of Ernst Althausen's book

Reisebeschreibung aus Wolhynien und Canada : Tagebuchblätter des Ernst Althausen -- Winnipeg : Deutsche Buchhandlung, 1921. -- 40 p. : port. ; 22 cm.. -- AMICUS No. 23814599

is found in the U. of Saskatchewan library in Saskatoon.  Assuming someone would like to borrow it on Interlibrary Loan (ILL) or go and have a quick read - it`s only 40 pages.  It`s a journal of his Wolhynia to Canada trip and curiously, published in Winnipeg.

Helen