[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kissro-family from Sompolno area

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Oct 24 14:58:32 PDT 2009

Petra,
Some of your questions are answered by searching the SGGEE master pedigree
database for Kisro.  The parents of Johann Kisro are given as Christoph
Kisro / Rosine Noerenberg.

I have a Kisro in my line:  Caroline Kisro (Kisser in some records) born
about 1830, married Andreas Fergin and had 9 children at Przewoz Maly which
is close to Kozy.  Do you know of this Caroline Kisro?

Dick Stein