[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Walka/Walki/Wolka/Wulka

Andreas Leyer listen at familie-leyer.de
Sun Dec 26 06:39:51 PST 2010

Hello Don,

found by www.kartenmeister.com

German Name	Duchawe
Alternate Name 1:	Weinberge 1936 >
Polish/Russian Name	Duchowo
Kreis/County	Militsch
German Province	Schlesien
Today's Province 	Dolnoslaskie
Location	East 17°19' North 51°31'
Google Map	Google Maps (Duchawe)
Map Number	92
Location Description	This village/town is located 3.3 km and 118 degrees
from Militsch, which is known today as Milicz
Lutheran Parish 	Wirschkowitz 1905
Catholic Parish	Militsch 1905
Standesamt/Civil Registry 	Wirschkowitz 1905
Gemeindelexikon/Town Index	VI-40-25
Population By Year/Einwohner	1905: 225

Perhaps Duchow means Duchowo

Andreas