[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reschke and Dahlke

Jonell Kivisto k.jonell at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 08:41:22 PST 2010

I was wondering if anyone on here can help me or lead me in the right direction? I am a begininer looking for information on Gottlieb  (believed born 1842) and Justine Dahlke. I know he was married twice. Was the 1st marriage before or after Justine? I don't know the dates of either marriage. But they had a set of twins Wilhelmina and Ludwig born in 1882. Wilhelmina is my g great grandmother. From what I have they are from either Volyhnia, Poland, Russia, but this could be wrong.
Thank you for any help anyone can give me. The other wife's name is Rosalie Noerenberg.
Jonell