[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia place names

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 7 06:14:14 PST 2010

Dave,

Probably the best way to figure this out is by using our "Route of the
Pastor" search function at http://www.sggee.org/members/StPeteByRoute
(Members Only).

The pastor would travel from village to village collecting info from the
local Kantor.  These villages would be in close proximity to each
other.  By looking at which villages were visited in sequence, and then
looking on the map for that grouping, you will probably be able to
figure out which is the correct Bolarka.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB