[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz / Mielno

Tony & Magda mag_ton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 14:41:40 PST 2010

  I forgot to mention that I already did Lubień Kujawski records

   Magda ,

From: Tony & Magda <mag_ton at yahoo.com>
Subject: Chodecz / Mielno
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 5:33 PM

If I have not found an ancestor's  baptism 1800-1803 in the Catholic Records of Chodecz  ( she was listed as being born in Konty Hollandry - also known as Katy , Wloclawk - in her marriage record of 1820 in Chodecz ) , what is the next possible parish I should seek her baptismal , assuming the family is German Lutheran . I have not located this particular family in it at all . The name of the family is ABRAHAM .

Magda