[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz / Mielno

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 11 15:26:11 PST 2010

My second choice after Lubien Catholic would be Lanieta though available records appear to only start in 1808.  You could at least see if you could find other Abrahams there.  The FHLC website search section is undergoing problems right now so I can't check microfilm availability but that location does come up in Polish Archives search.

Third choice would be Dabrowice.  There are lots of Germans recorded there but the road route from Katy is somewhat circuitous so it seems less likely they would be there.

Jerry