[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Migration through England

rhonda simpson garynrho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:04:35 PST 2010

I think we all forget about the great "free" Canadian resource  for
passenger lists that may take a bit more time to find, but with the info you
have, you can enter the ship name, departure date and come up with the
passenger list on this site
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/passenger/001045-100.01-e.php

Granted, you'll have to page through many pages, but you have a head start
with the information you have. A bit of a hint from experience, a lot of
ships listed their passengers in a very predictable manner, British
Subjects, Scandinavians, Europeans, Eastern Europeans/Russian/Slavs and
Hebrew.   Not all, but many.  I found some of my needed passenger data by
starting at the back and working forward.

Oft times too, there will be separate pages for those going to the USA,
sometimes at the end, that I found mostly hit and miss.
Good luck
Rhonda