[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search for ancestors settled 1821 in Wincentowo in the Pultusk area

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Thu Jan 28 09:24:15 PST 2010

Birgit, the mention by Gary of the Plock diocese caught my attention and I
checked the records for Michalki/Rypin parish.  There are three Sokolowski
families in this parish in the 1830s/1840s, Adam, Johann, and Martin, plus
the deaths of some earlier family members back to about 1817 (Michael).  The
family disappears from this area about 1844.  While not the families you are
looking for, they may still be relatives and clues to where they came from
may be in the records.  Many families in this area came from Thorn
originally, sometimes passing through Lipno.  This may help break down the
brick wall someday if the advice of others doesn't help you.

Earl

Message: 2