[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Availability of parish records

Reiner Miericke reiner at miericke.net
Sat Jan 30 03:32:22 PST 2010

Thanks for your reply, Jan

yes, I can see a couple of children and it might be the case that the first
marriage happend somewhere else. But then Julius Scherfer/Schärfer settled in
Jamki (agrarian), had a lot children and the second and third wife brought
their own children into the family. The question is: Is the list of marriages
seen at ODESSA expected to be (more or less) complete?

Am Samstag, 30. Januar 2010 12:14:33 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reiner Miericke