[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Petrikau

Reiner Miericke reiner at miericke.net
Sat Jan 30 09:17:51 PST 2010

Hallo Karla

useful tip!
My Julius Scherfer was born in Galowek (near Lodz) and his first wife
Caroline Röske is known to be born in Petrikau. So that mean to me that they
probably also married in the region of Lodz.
Thanks!

nützlicher Hinweis!
Ich habe da einen Julius Scherfer, stammend aus

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reiner Miericke