[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request for information

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Jul 1 13:03:00 PDT 2010

To all,

The St. Petersburg marriage records are only a Reader's Digest version
of the original records that either do not exist any longer, or have not
yet been filmed.  The data in those condensed marriage files are NOT
sufficient do determine the identity of any of the people in those
records.   All that can be guessed at from that database is a marriage
date of two people who may or may not be your relatives.   A complete
marriage record would list not only the name and age of the groom and
bride, but also the names of the parents of the groom and bride.

Gary Warner