[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Village of Damerhorst

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 18 07:53:13 PDT 2010

From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of marlo
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 8:33 PM
To: Ger-Pol-Vol group
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Village of Damerhorst

I sent this message a short time ago and decided to go back in and check the
ship list again and I am sorry to say when I printed it, it showed that he
was

from Damerhorst and instead he was from Freyenstein.  For some reason the

way the markings were on the page it showed the wrong village.

But now I have another question?  When Heinrich came over he was accompanied
with his wife and four small children.  However he is listed in one part of
the list and she and the children are listed on another page?  Is that not a
strange way to list a family?  She was listed from a different village than
her

husband.  Just seems strange.  By the way the same thing happened with
Auguste and the name of her village.  When it printed it listed the village
for

the previous passenger instead of hers.

Margaret