[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trip to Poland

sandra stelter sandrastelter2004 at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 10 07:35:33 PDT 2010

We were very pleased with the help we received from Magda at http://www.discovering-roots.pl/welcome.htm

She picked us up at Warsaw airport, made arrangements for our food and lodging, drove us to villages we wanted to see, led us in archive research, etc. We had her undivided attention for eight days.

We were responsible for paying her a daily fee and for paying her and our expenses (e.g. food, lodging, gas, entrance fees). The total cost was not unreasonable and our time in Poland was more special than we could have imagined.

We have sent more details directly to Sandy Burke, but are aware this may be helpful to others too.

Jim and Sandra Stelter