[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Email Scams; Was Re: Jan Textor

Dave Krause davidekrause at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:00:59 PDT 2010

Everyone;
A personal computer NEEDS a firewall to provide protection to any system
that connects to the internet.  There is no honor amongst those who take
pleasure in "surfing" into other peoples systems/files.  There are too many
individuals that will try to inflict harm for no good reason other than
"it's there".
Thanks, Dave Krause

--
Take care, Dave