[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dabie / Dombie Luth. - Cerecki / Zeretzke from Zelgoszcz

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 14:15:22 PDT 2010

Michael,

In this time frame, Zelgoszcz is too far distant from Dabie/Dombie when the law allowed for
Germans to register at a nearer Catholic parish.

I would try either Wielenin or Swinice, per http://dir.icm.edu.pl/pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_XIV/565
In the article, carrying over from the previous page, look for #3.

I do not know enough Polish to translate each and every word, but I can find the specific
village that I want and then decipher what the appropriate parish is.

To look places up in this source, you must spell correctly in Polish (using diacritics).
See http://www.5goldig.de/Polnische_Tastatur/polnisch_keyboard.html,
which will allow you to type, cut, and paste into the Slownik website
or http://www.google.com/ or the Polish wikipedia http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strona_główna

al muth