[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Doberstein

mlaudolff mlaudolff at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 13:36:03 PDT 2010

I am wondering if anyone would be willing  to help me out.
Our local LDS facility does not have a copier to use, checking with  the next closet facility - I was told theirs was down for repairs and I would need to re-0rder the films through their facilities!!
  I had ordered  films (#0746760-Lubstow) and (0758349) to view and am wondering if anyone is currently viewing these films and would be intersted in making copies for me?  If you could contact me individually I can provide more information fo which pages I am interested in.

Thank you for your assistance

Tana George Laudolff
in Search of...Doberstein, Friske, Kitzman,Richter and Guenther