[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Familienname Villwock

George Shoning shoning at q.com
Mon Nov 1 10:41:28 PDT 2010

Marlo,

Here is my translation:

Good Morning,

The input to www.kartenmeister.com has me blocked (tripped me up).  I have a Maria Villwock among my ancestors, who died in 1892 in Konsow.  However, I cannot say anything about her history, like the place of birth, for the document contains no such information.   In case there is something that fits, I would appreciate anything positive or negative in response.

George