[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish Genealogical Word List

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Nov 1 14:13:33 PDT 2010

Rose & others,
I have taken the LDS Polish Word List that Rose mentions and have it in
Word.  I have added a few words to the list (as I find new ones) and also
put it in reverse order so that one can go from English to Polish as well as
Polish to English.  This list is in Excel.  If anyone would like these files
email me directly and I will send them to you.  Note that there are no
diatribes on the letters so that needs to be taken into account when trying
to read Polish.

Earl

Message: 1