[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA Testing for Family Tree

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Fri Nov 5 19:51:15 PDT 2010

Hi,

Yes, I've saved a lot of the discussions about DNA. My question this time
was the service offered called Family Finder, $289.00. I wondering whether
anyone had tried it and what the results were. This would be for German or
any other ancestors. I received a reply from one member of the list who has
tried it. My cousin had it done. He was found to be related to three
individuals, very distantly, nothing close. I was wondering whether at this
time it was worth while to spend the money for the test.

Joyce Welke Guasch
Springfield, Oregon USA
Researching Welke, Gurke, Zimmerman,
Ratz, Pusch, Lentz, Arndt of East Poland
Researching Lindley, Wisbey of US, Ireland and England.
Researching Haner of US and Germany