[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA testing for Family Tree

maireclare at aol.com maireclare at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 13:27:54 PDT 2010

This is not a German line but I had my cousin tested for the paternal line and had an exact match of my grandfathers siblings line that immigrated form Ireland to Pittsburgh. The family lore had him going to Pittsburgh in the 1850's but never heard anything again. The match was exact name, birthdate and Pittsburg so the match gave us a follow up and I supplied the earlier  Ireland info to the cousins.

 Mary Klier