[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dabie Lutheran

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Nov 13 09:04:04 PST 2010

Michael,

Al Muth has done a lot of work in Dabie, but it appears that deaths are
the last thing he works on- after marriages and births- and he appears
not to have done them for the data you seek.

As you may know, there is some connection between Luise and Elisabeth
that must have something to do with the short version of Elisabeth (if
anyone on this list can explain this, I would be glad to see it).   With
this in mind, please look at the latest Master Pedigree Database (MPD)
that was just uploaded yesterday and look for Anna Elisabeth Nickel.
You will not see any death data, but you will see that name connected to
both Gottfried Zaretzke and Georg Makus, although we are not showing the
two Anna Elisabeth Nickel as the same person at this point.

Gary Warner
SGGEE