[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] JESSE or JESKE

Gutte kolonist1978 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:52:34 PST 2010

Hi Edelgard,
Hi Joyce,

Ludwig JESSE*18.09.1871 is a son of August JESSE*1845 and Ernstine
NEUMANN*1848. I think person Nr 5 is the same August JESKE. I got a photo
from Ludwigs birth registration on church book from Olszak.
Taufpaten/Godfather are Andreas JESSE, Siedler from Krukowo, 45years and
Friedrich JESSE, Siedler from Olszak, 29years old and Katharina TISCHLER
from Lucjanowo.

Has anyone more informations about this family?

Best regards
Sandra (Gutte)