[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Renas/Reinas/Rienas/Rinas/Rinos family Zhitomir to Alberta

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Nov 24 14:13:53 PST 2010

Katherine,

I assume that the census records you are talking about are USA or
Canadian censuses?

In the St. Petersburg archives, there is the marriage of Samuel Rienas
to a bride with the surname of Winter (given name illegible per
extractor) on 26 Sep 1880 in Zhitomir parish.   Why are you uncertain
that the name is Winter in your data?

Also in the St. Petersburg data are the births of the following Rienas
children born to Samuel Reinas and Marianna Winter.    You will have to
ignore the column headings if you do a similar search, since the data is
scrambled for the moment.

Rienas 	Ernst 	2 Jul 	1879 	Samuel 	Derno 	Winter 	1897588-2/1880
Marianna 	191 	979 	1897588-2
Rienas 	Theodor 	8 Dec 	1884 	Samuel 	Zhitomir Parish 	Winter
1897691-6/1885 	Marianna 	58 	642 	1897691-6 	Village illegible
Rienas 	Gustav 	23 Nov 	1881 	Samuel 	Segenthal aka Bogoljubowka
Winter 	1895614-3/1883 	Marianna 	424 	334 	1895614-3

I am confused by your email below.    Is Amalie Reinas the daughter of
Samuel, or of Ludwig?

Gary Warner
SGGEE