[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of Russian Language Document

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 19 16:01:25 PDT 2010

    Almost two weeks ago on the SGGEE Listserve, I requested assistance in respect to the translation of a Russian language marriage record.   I am extremely pleased to say that the responses were numerous and helpful.   Soon I was in possession of the salient facts of the document.
    I wish to sincerely thank all those who responded in the true SGGEE Listserve spirit of generosity and helpfulness.

Best wishes to all,

John Marsch