[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kowalewko Plock

K. Gallagher gallag.4gen at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 08:13:27 PDT 2010

I have been trying to locate a birth/baptismal record for my
grandfather, Adolph Schulz, born in the 1850s in Kowalewko, Plock to
Carl and Wilhemine (Schulz) Schulz.  First I tried the Evangelical
Lutheran parishes surrounding Kowalewko: Plock: Mlawa, Sierpc and
Plonsk but did not locate the record or family.  Then I found a
reference on-line to a Reformed Lutheran parish in that town.  This
would be possible because the birth records of three children of his
by his first marriage are in Reformed Lutheran films of Klein Gluscha,
Volhynia.  However, the records available for the Kowalewko Reformed
Lutheran parish referenced start in 1870, well after my grandfather
was born.  Does anyone know where I can access Kowalewko Reformed
Lutheran records of the 1850s?

K. Gallagher