[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WINTERs and HAUSCH families of Zhitomir priorto 1904

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 25 08:56:57 PDT 2010

I would tend to agree with Dick that we may be looking at two different
Wilhelm Winter Families unless you have independent evidence to the contrary
(outside of the St. Pete Records).

One in Zhitomir Parish

Births
Winter Julianna 18 Sep 1875 Marianin Zhitomir Wilhelm Rosalie Biedinger
1884069-2/1876 580 521

Winter Adolf 13 Dec 1882 Friedensdorf  Zhitomir Emilie Winter 1895614-3/1883
434 502 " Illegitimate, father's name not given"

Marriages
Winter Peter 27 Mar 1885 Zhitomir Zhitomir Hansch Luise 1897692/1 179 98

Hausch August 13 May 1885 Zhitomir Zhitomir Winter Emilie 1897692/1 180 166

One in Rozyszcze

Winter Wilhelm 22 Dec 1877 Leshachne? Rozyszcze Wilhelm Rosina Werner
1884071-1/1877 550 64

Winter Gustav 15 Dec 1884 Nadeshdapol Rozyszcze Wilhelm Rosalie Werner
2380019/1884 220 1946

Winter Michael 08 Nov 1878 Leschachow? Rozyszcze Wilhelm Rosine Wegner
1895627-2/1879 640 136

Winter Michael 30 Jan 1880 Rozyszcze Lezachow Wilhelm Rosalie 1897588/2 372
46 Age 1 year. Born at Lezachow

There is a Marianin and Friedensdorf close together on Jerry's maps but they
are in Nowograd-Wolhynsk Parish.

Maybe someone on the list can better explain this or locate another set of
locations in Zhitomir Parish.

John F. Rauchert, Calgary, Alberta