[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FW: [Gppr] FW: Land questions for Volhynia

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Tue Sep 28 13:01:52 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: gppr-bounces at grhs.org [mailto:gppr-bounces at grhs.org] On Behalf Of Lucy
Simpson
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:33 PM
To: Germans to Prussia-Poland to Russia
Subject: Re: [Gppr] FW: Land questions for Volhynia

Reading the e-mail about Volhynia...
I decided at convention this year that I am going to delete and get rid of
e-mails and info. that I have that is NOT about my villages and in the areas
where my family went. So I saved in one file all the Volhynia letters from
years ago, because we had little and I was gathering everything we could
about GR's. And I was keeping everything just in case one of my families
came from that area.   Now, I have all but one name researched back 400
years with documented proof (the EXCEPTION is MY DONNER family!Please help
me on that one!).

If anyone wants to keep these letters, and you want me to forward all the
old Volhynia letters to you, send an E-mail me--I will forward them all to
you, before I delete them from my hard-drive.

Lucy