[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Land questions for Volhynia

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:50:57 PDT 2010

I wonder if that good historical information you got is all by research or
was it something from your family memories?
I would like to have the same information about my family but all I know is
that my ancestor Johann Norenberg was born next to Petrikau, then moved to
Volhynia to then emigrate to Brazil in 1908 and I have no clue on why and
how they did it.

regards