[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidtke of Chelm, Poland, Russia

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 23:52:40 PDT 2011

Nearly all Germans were expelled from Eastern Europe after  WWII.
  EZA ( _http://ezab.de/_ (http://ezab.de/)  ) has many or most of the
evangelical (Lutheran) church
  books of their churches.
  With just the names of my grandfather and his brother and  approximate
birth
  years and towns they named at Ellis Island (which weren't their  birth
town)..
 EZA found: His, his 10 siblings (most unknown to family), his  parents &
stepmother's
 Birth records,  those records also named all his  grandparents.   They
replied
 in 3 days via email, and sent all papers within a week. All for  a very
low fee.
 Other's have said it took longer for them, but they are a  source.

Good luck,
Bob Krampetz

In a message dated 04/15/11 04:47:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,