[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] AGAD archive

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Apr 17 11:32:14 PDT 2011

Carol,

I should add that SGGEE has a project to index the Rozyszcze and
Wladimir-Wolynsk records available on microfilm and adding them to the
original St. Petersburg Archive database (now called Volhynia-Kiev-Podolia
database).  This work is about three quarters complete.  The result quoted
earlier by Jerry Frank are from this database.

Dick