[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lodz-Catholic records

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Mon Apr 18 05:47:42 PDT 2011

One of my relatives (Armin Zimmermann) has extracted a large information for the Lodz Church records. See the following link.

http://www.armin-zimmermann.eu/Bessarabien/Herkunft/Polen_Kirchenbuecher_englisch.html

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine) Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps) Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/South Prussia, Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany), Westlau Germany,  Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany