[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Captured German Documents, odessa3.org

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Wed Apr 27 13:46:11 PDT 2011

   Thanks Murray,

         That does look like the answer to my question.

         If I'm reading this correctly, it means these are not
  Deutsches Ausland Institut (DAI) files, they look like
  they must be files produced by the Reichsministerium fuer die
  besetzten Ostgebiete. This matters, because German archives
  are usually very strict about provenance, filing everything
  by the organisation that produced the files.

                  Thanks again,

                         Paul Rakow
                         rakow at ifh.de