[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trinity Lutheran Translations

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 13:34:42 PDT 2011

I am looking for someone who might be able to translate approximately 18
records that I have received from Trinity Lutheran Church in Lublin, Poland.
I have no problem with the ones in German, but anything else is Greek to me.

I would be willing to pay someone to help me with this.  I am slowly trying
to teach myself how to look for certain words, but the going is much slower
than snail's pace, and quite honestly, I just don't have a lot of time to
devote to this.  Problem is, I want to know what they say.

If you're interested, please contact me through my home e-mail:
mackzie at earthlink.net

Beth Burke

Verona, WI